Add to Calendar
Join Floyd PFLAG for meetings at the Floyd Jessie Peterman Memorial Library community room at 6PM each second Tuesday of the month. All are welcome!
Floyd PFLAG is committed to:
- Providing a supportive, loving environment for all members of our community, including those of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Creating an environment of safety and acceptance for those who have experienced discrimination or who have felt marginalized.
- Educating families and communities on sexual orientation, gender identity and LGBT issues.
- Supporting LGBT people, their families and their friends through helplines, support group meetings and a variety of resources.
- True respect, which has everything to do with feeling real connections to one other.